當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 素材 > 英漢句子翻譯彙編

英漢句子翻譯彙編

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.9W 次

1. His frequent interference in other people’s private affairs is very annoying. 他常常干預別人的私事,真惱人。

英漢句子翻譯彙編

2. Astonishment and even horror oppressed him.

他感到驚訝甚至恐懼。

3. He has an unpleasant habit of expressing contradictory ideas in rapid succession. 她有個不討人喜歡的習慣:一會兒一個看法,自相矛盾。

4. Not only politeness but an attitude of reverence is demanded in church. 在教堂裏不僅要有禮貌,而且要有一種虔誠的態度。

5. Excitement deprived me of all power of utterance.

我興奮得什麼話都說不出來。

6. The sight of the big tree always reminds me of my childhood. 我一看到那棵大樹就想起了童年的情景。

7. He was impressed by Deng Xiaoping’s flexibility.

他對的靈活態度印象深刻。

8. She is the best hater I’ve ever known.

我所認識的'人中數她最會記仇。

9. It was only my capacity for hard work that saved me from early dismissal. 要不是我能幹重活,早就給辭退了。

10. It is advised that the man who was seen to take an umbrella from the lecture theatre last Sunday put it back if he does not wish to get into trouble.

上星期傍晚,有人看到某人在演講廳取走雨傘一把,取傘者如不願捲入糾紛,還是將傘放回原處爲好。

11. We stepped onto the mysterious land with caution and uneasiness. 我們懷着謹慎和不安的心情踏上了那片神祕的國土

12. Their eccentricity often makes you frown.

他們的古怪行爲常常令人皺眉。

13. If you don’t compare, you’re in the dark, but the moment you do, you get a shock.

不比不知道,一比嚇一跳。

14. The image of the rolling water carrying the man and his car away in an instant is

still imprinted on my mind.

頃刻之間,滾滾的濁水連人帶車一古腦兒都給沖走了。這情景,直到現在還印在我的腦海裏。

15. The difficulties have been overcome, and the problem solved.

困難克服了,問題也解決了。

16. The position will not be given up so long as we are still living.

人在陣地在。

17. I don’t think it workable to build a bridge here.

這裏建大橋,我看行不通。

18. It is by no means easy to learn the English language.

英語這門語言,學會它可不容易。

19. You should have repaired the house.

那所房子你們早該修了。

20. We saw many signs of occupation while strolling along a street past a major

concentration of the huts not far away from the Central Avenue.

我們漫步街頭,在中央大道附近發現了一個很大的棚戶區,有很多跡象表明茅棚裏還住了人。