當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 素材 > 導遊常用英語句子

導遊常用英語句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.18W 次

Meeting Guests 迎接客人

導遊常用英語句子

1. Welcome to China!

歡迎您到中國來!

2. Did you have a good trip?

旅行愉快嗎?

3. You all need a good rest first.

你們都需要先休息一下。

4. Is everyone in the group here?

全團的人都在嗎?

5. Shall I help you with your luggage?

讓我來幫您拿行李好嗎?

6. The shuttle bus is just waiting in the parking lot.

大巴正在停車場等位。

On the Way to the Hotel 至飯店途中

7. Is everybody on the bus?

每個人都在車上了嗎?

8. Shall we go now?

我們現在可以出發了嗎?

9. Let me introduce my team to you first.

首先讓我來向大家介紹一下我的團隊。

10. It’s one of the best four-star hotels in the city.

它是這個城市最好的四星級酒店之一。

11. I hope you will enjoy your stay there.

我希望你能在那住得愉快。

12. Next, I’d like to introduce something about this city.

接下來,我想要介紹一下有關這個城市的一些情況。

13. I’m afraid you need a good rest first.

恐怕你得先休息。

14. Let’s get off and go to the reception desk.

讓我們下車去接待處。

A Welcome Speech 歡迎詞

15. Allow me to introduce myself.

請允許我在這裏作一下自我介紹。

16. And this is Mr. Deng, our driver, who has had 10 years of driving experience.

這是我們的司機鄧師傅,他有10年的駕齡。

17. We’ll do everything possible to make your visit a pleasant experience.

我們將竭誠使你們一路遊覽愉快。

18. If you have any problems or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

如果你們有任何問題或者建議,請儘管告訴我們。

19. Please do remember the plate number of our bus.

請務必記住我們的車牌號。

20. Beijing, the capital city of the People’s Republic of China, is the country’s

political and cultural center.

中華人民共和國的首都——北京,是國家的政治和文化中心。

Checking in 入住登記

21. We reserved six rooms for three the day before yesterday.

前天我們預定了六間三人房。

22. Here is the name-list with the group visa.

這是我們的名單和集體簽證。

23. By the way, would it be convenient to see the room now?

順便問一下,現在看看房間方便嗎?

24. Four rooms for men and the rest two for women.

四間住男客,剩下的兩間住女客。

25. We look forward to welcoming you.

我們期待着您的到來。

26. If you are ready, the bellboy will take you to your room.

27. 如果您準備好了,服務員就帶您去您的房間。

28. Will you please call me up at 6 o' clock?

29. 請您6點鐘叫醒我好嗎?

30. Here are the vouchers for your breakfast buffet.

31. 這是你們的早餐券。

32. There is a recreation centre on the ground door.

在一樓有一個娛樂中心。

33. Wish you a nice stay here.

祝您入住愉快。

34. I hope you’ll have a good time here.

希望您在這過得愉快。

Itinerary Planning 行程安排

35. Hello everybody, can everyone hear me? = Can all of you hear me?

大家都能聽到我說話嗎?

36. I’d like to say something about tomorrow’s arrangement.

我想說一下明天的行程安排。

37. The tour starts at 9 o’clock tomorrow morning and lasts about two hours.

明天上午九點出遊,大約遊玩兩個小時。

38. We’ll meet outside the hotel entrance at ten to nine.

我們八點五十分酒店門口集合。

39. There are some sightseeing vehicles available here and there.

隨處都有觀光車可以坐。

40. Before you go, please take care of your personal belongings.

在你們出發之前,請保管好你們的`私人物品。

Narrations on Tour 沿途講解

41. Now we’re heading for it.

我們現在就到那兒去。

42. The tour will start at 8 o’clock and will last four hours.

這次旅遊將在 8點鐘開始,持續四小時。

43. I hope you will enjoy the tour.

希望大家玩得開心。

44. The Great Wall was enlisted in the World Heritage by UNESCO in 1987.

1987年,長城被聯合國教科文組織列爲世界遺產。

A Lost Passport 遺失護照

45. Are you sure you’ve lost it?

你確定已經遺失了嗎?

46. Have you looked in every possible place that you may have left it?

你是否已經在每個可能的地方都找過了?

47. Have you taken any taxis today?

你今天有沒有乘坐任何交通工具?

48. Can you remember the taxi’s car number?

你能否記起車牌號碼?

49. And after that we may contact with the driver to get back your passport.

然後我們可以和司機聯繫以取回你的護照。

50. It’s my job.

這是我的職責所在。

Calling the First Aid Center 打電話到急救中心

51. Please send an ambulance to 68th Hu Nan Road.

請派一輛救護車到湖南路 68號。

52. I think the patient is suffering from a heart attack.

我認爲病人心臟病犯了。

53. He’s very ill.

他病得很厲害。

Going through Customs 通關

54. Now we are at the Customs Office.

我們現在到海關了。

55. You have to stand in line and wait for your turn.

你必須排隊等候。

56. You are required to declare it.

您需要報關。

57. Do you have anything to declare?

您有需要報關的物品嗎?

58. You don't have to pay duty on personal belongings.

個人物品不必繳稅。

59. I don't know what's dutiable.

我不知道什麼東西要納稅。

60. Do I have to pay duty on things for my own use?

個人物品要納稅嗎?

61. Have you any contraband in your luggage?

您的行李裏有違禁物品嗎?

62. You'll be charged duty for the cigarettes over two hundred.

如果您攜帶香菸超過兩百支,需要付稅。

63. Fill in this Customs Baggage Declaration Form, please.

請填好這份海關行李申報單。

A Delayed Flight 航班延誤

64. The staff here told me that the flight had been delayed due to the foggy weather.

機場人員告訴我因爲大霧天氣,航班延誤了。

65. The weather report said that the fog will be cleared away in 2 hours.

天氣預報說大霧在 2個小時內就會消散。

66. May be you will find something amazing.

也許你能發現一些很不錯的東西。

67. It offers a large variety of antiques including: coins, pottery and traditional

Chinese paintings.

裏面有各種古董包括錢幣,瓷器及傳統中國畫。