當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 素材 > 婚禮上日常英語口語的對話及常用句子

婚禮上日常英語口語的對話及常用句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.05W 次

At a Wedding在婚禮上:參加婚禮的史密斯夫婦,想起了自己曾經的婚禮,談論伴郎伴娘長得英俊漂亮,牧師主持得不錯等等。

婚禮上日常英語口語的對話及常用句子

Mr. Smith:They’re playing the Wedding March. Your eyes are filled with tears。

他們在演奏婚禮進行曲了。你的眼裏都是淚水。

Mrs. Smith:I’m very touched and I can’t help bursting into tears at a wedding。

我太感動了,所以子啊婚禮上就忍不住掉淚了。

Mr. Smith:Really? I haven’t seen that at our wedding, but at Jeff and Mary’s。

真的嗎?我都沒見你在我們婚禮上流淚,卻在傑夫和瑪麗的婚禮上看到了。

Mrs. Smith:Mary looks so beautiful in the wedding gown, and I recall the moment that I was a bride。

瑪麗穿着婚紗真漂亮。讓我想起我當新娘的那一刻。

Mr. Smith:You will always be the most beautiful one in the world. What is the bridesmaid’s name?

你永遠都會是世界上最漂亮的`,那個伴娘叫什麼名字?

Mrs. Smith:Judy. Why are you so interested in her?

朱迪,你怎麼對她那麼感興趣?

Mr. Smith:Don’t be so sensitive. Just a casual question. I caught you looking at the groomsman。

別那麼敏感,只是隨口問問,我發現你在看伴郎。

Mrs. Smith:He is terribly handsome。

他非常英俊。

Mr. Smith:I wonder why he is chosen to be the groomsman and why Mary doesn’t marry him, since he’s much more attractive。

我不明白爲什麼他被選來做伴郎。既然他更有魅力,爲什麼瑪麗不和他結婚。

Mrs. Smith:Why are you so bitter? No one tells worse jokes than you。

你爲什麼這麼刻薄呢,沒有人比你開得玩笑更糟糕了。

Mr. Smith:The minister is doing a good job. I’m not sure if they’ll be as happy as we are。

牧師主持得還不錯,我可不確定他們是不是會像我們一樣幸福。

I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time。

我等待這一刻已經很久了。

Who will officiate at the wedding?

誰將要主持婚禮?

They’re playing the Wedding March。

他們在演奏婚禮進行曲了。

The groom and bride are perfect for each other。

新郎和新娘真是天生的一對。

I raise my glass to the happy couple, wishing you a long life together。

我爲這幸福的一對舉杯?,願你們白頭偕老。

I hope you have a great honeymoon。

我希望你們蜜月愉快。

Congratulations on your marriage!

恭喜你們喜結良緣!

It’s great for you to tie the knot!

你們能喜結連理真是太好了!