當前位置

首頁 > 作文中心 > 推薦作文 > 經典作文翻譯on my way to the park

經典作文翻譯on my way to the park

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.08W 次

I walked down my street with my dad. The sun shone on Mrs. Stokes, watering her potted plants.

經典作文翻譯on my way to the park

我和爸爸沿着我們的街道走,太陽照到了斯托克斯太太身上,她正給她的盆栽植物澆水。

“Hello, Mrs. Stokes,” I called loudly. “I’ll water those plants for you.”

“你好,斯托克斯太太!”我大聲喊,“我來給您澆花吧。”

Mrs. Stokes smiled. I watered her potted plant. My dad pulled out some weeds. People like to help each other on our street.

斯托斯太太微笑了,我給她的盆栽植物澆了水,爸爸把一些雜草拔了出來。這條街道上,人們很樂意幫助他人。

I walked on with my dad. The sun shone on Hope and her mom. They were singing for the people who went by.

我跟我爸爸繼續走着。太陽照到了浩波和她媽媽身上,她們正爲路過的人們唱歌。

We liked their songs. My dad dropped some money in a hat beside them. Hope smiled.

我們喜歡她們的'歌。爸爸在她們旁邊的一頂帽子裏面放了點錢,浩波微笑了。

I walked on with my dad. The sun shone on a man and his brown dog. The dog wagged its tail.

我跟爸爸繼續走着。太陽照在一位男人和他的棕色狗身上。狗搖着尾巴。

“Can I take Arthur for a walk for you, Mr. Rose?” I asked.

“羅絲先生,我幫您把亞瑟帶出去遛一遛,行嗎?”我問。

“Thank you,” he said. “I’ll have a rest.”

“謝謝你,”他說,“我打算休息一會兒。”

I walked on with my dad. The sun shone on the buds bursting on the trees. I was happy.

我跟爸爸繼續走着。太陽照在樹上驀然生出的嫩芽上,我很喜歡。

Mrs. Stoke’s plants were watered. Hope and her mom were singing for the people who went by. Mr. Rose was resting.

斯托克斯太太的植物已經把水澆過了。浩波和她媽媽在爲從那兒經過的人們唱歌。羅絲先生正在那兒休息。

I was going to the city park to play with dad and Arthur. I love where I live.

我跟爸爸正要到城市公園去和亞瑟玩。我愛我居住的地方。