當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 語錄 > 傷感的英文愛情經典語句 When I’m out, take me as the wind 愛情語錄

傷感的英文愛情經典語句 When I’m out, take me as the wind 愛情語錄

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.31W 次
傷感的英文愛情經典語句 When I’m out, take me as the wind 愛情語錄

When I’m out, take me as the wind.
如果我不在就把我當作風。
Often by those I ignore, only in lost just know that is the most precious.
往往被我忽視的那些,只有在失去了才知道那是最珍貴的。
Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.
在愛人眼裏,一千里的旅程不過一里。
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界。

When love is not madness, it is not love.
如果愛不瘋狂就不是愛了。
No amount of damage I don’t care, wiped away tears tell yourself prohibit to cry.
再多的傷害我也不在乎,擦乾眼淚告訴自己不準哭。
Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.
在這世上珍貴的東西總是罕有,所以這世上只有一個你。
promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.
承諾常常很像蝴蝶,美麗的飛盤旋然後不見
She who has never loved, has never lived.
人活着總要愛一回
/yulu/
some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heartthe music of the ripples.
有些看不見的手,如懶懶的微(風思)的,正在我的心上奏着潺(爰)的樂聲。
Need not be anyone understood, more don’t like anyone to explain themselves.
不需要被任何人理解,更不想跟任何人解釋自己。