《千鈞一髮》的經典中英文臺詞
1、Jerome: I cant believe you pulled this off. theyre sending you out there. Out there they send you, of all people.
我不敢相信你成功了. 他們要把你送到太空. 在那麼多人中他們選中你.
2、Vincent: Hate to think of you stuck alone in that room for a year ..
我不敢相信你要一個人呆在那房間一年
3、Jerome: Dont think about it, anyway, the room Im stuck in is bigger than your tin can.
別想了, 我呆的房間要比你的火箭大.
4、Vincent: What are you gonna do?
你將要做什麼呢?
5、Jerome: I have my books, I go places in my head.
我有書, 我在腦海中旅行.
6、Vincent: Id be happier if you had some company.
你如果有同伴的話我會更開心.
7、Jerome: I have visitors.
我有客人.
8、Vincent: Yeah well, none that you dont pay. Seriously, what are you going to do?
是啊, 但沒有不要錢的. 說真的, 你將要做什麼呢?
9、Jerome: Im going to finish this.
我要把這杯喝完.
10、Jerome: Whats Titan like this time of the year?
Titan 在這個季節是什麼樣的? (Titan在這句話裏指的是圍繞旋轉土星的衛星)
11、Vincent: Whats it like? Titan is exactly like thisall the time its got a cloud so thick that nobody knows whats underneath.
它是什麼樣的? Titan永遠就像這樣. 它的雲厚得讓人看不清下面有什麼
12、Jerome: Maybe theres nothing there.
可能裏面什麼都沒有.
13、Vincent: theres something there. You should be going instead of me.
那兒有東西. 你比我更應該過去.
14、Jerome: Why is that?
爲什麼?
15、Vincent: Because up there, your legs wouldnt matter.
因爲在那邊, 你的雙腿不會有問題.
16、Jerome: Im scared of heights.
我恐高.