當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 素材 > 用來詢盤的英語句子

用來詢盤的英語句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.33W 次

1. Pleas quote us for the goods listed on the enclosed inquiry sheet, giving your process CIF Jakarta.

用來詢盤的英語句子

請報所附詢價單上的貨物的價格,我們需要雅加達到岸價。

2. Pleas quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for 10MT of walnut meat.

請報10噸核桃仁最低的CIF漢堡價格。

3. Pleas quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper.

請報100令優質白色廣告紙的倫敦離岸價。

4. Pleas quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business.

請報出你方最具有競爭力的價格,以便達成交易。

5. Pleas quote us your lowest price for fertilizers.

請向我方報化肥最低價。

6. Pleas quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order.

請報最優惠的價格,並告訴我們每一張訂單必需的最少訂購單。

7. Pleas make us as offer on CIF Hong Kong basis for handmade leather gloves.

請報手工製作的皮手套香港到岸價。

8. Pleas make us an offer, giving your price FOB New York.

請報紐約離岸價。

9. We have already made an inquiry for your articles; pleas make an offer before the end of this month.

我們已對你們的產品進行了詢價,請在月底前報價。

10. I would like to make an inquiry about this type of leather bag.

我想詢問一下這種款式皮包的價格。

11. We shall be pleased if you will furnish us with your quotation for this product.

如果貴方能向我方提供該產品報盤的話,我方會很高興的。

12. Many of our customers are interested in your “Seagull” brand household scissors and we wish to have your C&F Shanghai quotations.

我方的許多客戶對你方的”海鷗”牌家用剪刀感興趣,希望你們能向我們報步第成本加運費價。

13. we want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting

我們想了解一下貴方印花襯衫的CIF東京價格。

14. We are anxious to get an offer for your products.

我方急於想要貴方產品的報盤。

15. We shall be very glad to receive an offer from you on this brand of radios.

貴方若能提供這種牌子收音機的.報盤的話,我方會非常高興。

16. We should like to know the offer for the price of this kind.

我們想知道這類價格的報盤。

17. We would like to know the minimum order quantities per color and per design.

我們想知道這種大米的報盤是多少?

18. What price could you quote us on two dozen sets?

我們想知道每種顏色、每種圖案的最低訂購數量。

19. Would you please quote us a price on your 71*84 reversible wool blankets,, 15% wool and 85% cotton, bound with rayon satin?

我們訂購兩打的話,你們的報價是多少?

20. How much are you asking for this brand of ties?

請問羊毛15%,棉花85%,尺寸爲71*84用人造絲包邊的雙面毛毯的報價是多少?

21. If we order 10,000 units, what will be your offer?

這種牌子的領帶,貴方報價是多少?

22. What’s the price for 1000 kilos of white sugar?

如果我方訂購1萬套的話,貴方的報價是多少?

23. Can you supply this quality at approximately 50 cents per meter?

1000公斤白糖的價格是多少?

24. If our order is a substantial one, how much will you bring your price down?

你方可否以每米50美分的價格提供這種質量的產品?

25. How much discount could you offer on an order of this size?

如果我方訂購數目大的話,貴方能降價的幅度有多大?

26. Pleas inform us what special offer you can make us.

這麼大的訂單貴方可以給我方打多少折扣?

27. Here is a list of my requirements. I’d like to have your lowest quotations, CIF New York.

請告知我方貴方所能報的特優價。

28. Pleas inform us of your lowest price CIF London.

這是詢價單,希望你們報CIF紐約的最低價。

29. We would appreciate it very much if you let us know what discount you can grant us if we give you a large order of your products.

請貴方報出CIF倫敦的最低價。

30. Pleas let us have your best quotation by tomorrow, together with the appropriate time of shipment.

若貴公司能告知我方在大量訂購量貴方產品的情況下給於多少折扣,我方將不勝感激。