當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 語錄 > 英文的愛情語錄 I have been sleeping all alone

英文的愛情語錄 I have been sleeping all alone

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.95W 次
英文的愛情語錄 I have been sleeping all alone
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因爲你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容
No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them won’t make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚,值得你流淚的人是不會讓你哭的。
precious things are very few in this world. that is the reason there is just one you.
在這世上珍貴的東西總是罕有,所以這世上只有一個你。
she who has never loved, has never lived.
人活着總要愛一回
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因爲你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。
A true friend is the one who holds your hand and touches your heart.
一個真正的朋友會握着你的手,觸動你的心。
Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。
First impression of you is most lasting.
對你最初的印象,久久難以忘懷。
I have been sleeping all alone,
我一直孤獨入眠。
I love you not for whom you are, but who I am when I ’m by your side.
我愛你並不是因爲你是誰,而是因爲我在你身邊的時候我是誰。
I want to kiss you tonight.
今夜我就要親吻你。
I want to kiss you, my baby,
我要親吻你,我的愛人。
Just because someone doesn’t love you as you wish,it doesn’t mean you’re not loved with all his/her being.
只因爲某人不如你所願愛你,並不意味着你不被別人所愛。
Love is a fire which burns unseen.
愛情是無形燃燒的火焰
/yulu/ 語錄
Love me little and love me long.
不求情意綿綿,但求天長地久。
Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.在你嘗試瞭解他人和盼望他人瞭解你之前,先把你變成一個更好的人和了解自己的人。