當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 語錄 > 英譯中愛情經典語錄

英譯中愛情經典語錄

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.3W 次

有很多的無奈、有很多的無助瀰漫全身。每個月,總有那麼幾天,心情相當的失落,生活那麼的頹廢。下面是英譯中愛情經典語錄,歡迎參考閱讀!

英譯中愛情經典語錄

◆Do you have a map? Because I just keep losing in your eyes.

你有地圖麼?因爲我剛在你的眼神中迷失了。

◆A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you,only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go!

生命中令人悲傷的'一件事是你遇到了一個對你來說很重要的人,但卻最終發現你們有緣無份,因此你不得不放手

◆You are kindly which is the reason why Iove you.

你很溫柔,這是我愛上你的原因。

◆I will love you, baby Always

我會愛着你,直到永遠 。

◆Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to. 不要着急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。

◆Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.

不要爲那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。

◆I can’t live without you.

我沒有你活不下去。

◆I care about you deeply.

我非常關心你。

◆I have a crush on you.

我對你有點動心。

◆I love you.

我愛你。

◆Soon there’ll be flowers and prayers that are sad

很快這裏的鮮花和祈禱文將是悲傷的。

◆Somewhere, someday, the unexpected encounter with someone changed your life somehow.

某年某月某一天的某次邂逅,改變了你的一生。

◆Sometimes the perfect person for you is the one you least expect.

有時候,最適合你的人, 恰恰是你最沒有想到的人。

◆Some people would never be together but there’s a feeling hiding in their heart forever.

有些人,一輩子都不會在一起。但是有一種感覺卻可以藏在心裏一輩子。

◆Some pain can not tell until you can slowly forget

有些痛 說不出來 只能忍着 直到能夠慢慢淡忘。

◆Some love can not insist we can only give up chic

有些愛 不能堅持 即使不捨 也只能夠瀟灑放棄。

◆You are everything to me, and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me

你是我的一切,我是如此幸運上帝讓你來到我身邊。

◆thousand of time i have thought of you heart is going high into the air and flying with my blessing towards you i don’t loneliness. i am satisfied when you are happy and i am happy when i think of you

!千萬個思念,在空氣中凝固。揚起風吹向你,帶着 的祝福,寂寞 不在乎,你快樂 就滿足,想你是 的幸福!

◆those days when we were together appear in my mind time after time, because they were so joyful, happy, blest, disappointing, sad and painful. i miss you ,and miss you so mach

常常想起曾和你在一起的那些日子。開心、快樂、幸福、失落、傷心、痛苦的所有日子。很想你,很想你。

◆There are two reasons why I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.

我早上願意醒來爲兩個理由: 鬧鐘和你。

◆do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.

你知道麼,有個人時時想念着你,惦記你,你含笑的眼睛,象星光閃閃,綴在 的心幕上,夜夜亮晶晶。