當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 臺詞 > 經典甜蜜電影對白

經典甜蜜電影對白

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.59W 次

我不能讓自已再等了。

經典甜蜜電影對白

I can"t go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.

……我覺得時機已經很適當了。

at what I consider a most opportune moment.

這可是一次十分莊嚴的求婚啊……

This is an honorable proposal of marriage...

快點起來。我已經厭倦你那些低級笑話了。

Get up off your knees. I don"t like your common jokes.

我敢問那不就是愛情了嗎?

Dare I name it? Can it be love?

那種感情,是那麼美好純潔和神聖。

A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.

……我對你的感情已經很成熟了嗎?

friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling.

但是難道你現在還沒有發覺……

But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past...

……我親愛的思嘉麗,甘太太。

dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy.

原諒我吧,我的衝動令你受驚了……

Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments...

放開我,你這個無賴,快點出去!

Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here!

要我跪下來求你才相信我嗎?

Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?

我從沒聽過如此差的謊話。

I never heard of such bad taste.

所以我知道自已不得不娶你了。

So I see I shall have to marry you.

……不必像來監獄找我時那樣對我了。

won"t come to me as you did to the jail.

現在你已經很富有了……

Now that you"ve got the lumber mill and Frank"s money...

……我就知道我要的就是你。

first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.

在十二橡園第一次見到你的時候……

I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me...

你真是一個沒有教養的男人!

You are the most illbred man to come here at a time like this with your filthy

我沒有你就活不下去了。

That I can"t go on any longer without you.