電影《卡薩布蘭卡》中的經典臺詞大綱
01.
Yvonne: Where were you last night?
Yvonne:裏克,你昨晚去哪兒了?
Rick: That's so long ago, I don't remember.
Rick: 這麼早之前的事情,我記不清了。
Yvonne: Will I see you tonight?
Yvonne:那你今晚會來麼?
Rick: I never make plans that far ahead.
Rick: 這麼遠之後的事,我還沒想好。
Captain Renault: How extravagant you are, throwing away women like that. Some day they may be scarce.
警察局局長:把這樣的美人甩了,你可真夠狠心的,總有一天,她們都會離開你的。
02.
Captain Renault: What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?
警察局局長:裏克,你來卡薩布蘭克究竟爲什麼?
Rick: My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters.
裏克:爲了我的.健康,我來找水。
Captain Renault: The waters? What waters? We're in the desert.
警察局局長:水?什麼水?我們這裏可是沙漠。
Rick: I was misinformed.
裏克:是啊,看來是我搞錯了。
03.
Captain Renault:where did you put the exit visas?
警察局局長:裏克,那你到底把通行證放哪裏了?
Rick: over the piano.
裏克:在鋼琴那邊。
Captain Renault:that's a kind of punishment for I don't like music.
警察局局長:哦,看來這是對我不喜歡音樂的一種懲罰。
04.
Ilsa: I can't fight it anymore. I ran away from you once. I can't do it again. Oh, I don't know what's right any longer. You have to think for both of us. For all of us.
ilsa:我沒有力氣再掙扎了。我離開過你一次,再也沒有勇氣作第二次了。你必須爲我們考慮,爲我們所有的人。
Rick: All right, I will. Here's looking at you, kid.
裏克:好吧,我會的。那這樣吧,永誌不忘。
05.
Captain Renault: [after Rick pulls a gun on him] Have you lost your mind?
警察局局長:裏克,你瘋了嗎?
Well, I was wondering why I’ m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.
我在想,爲什麼我那麼幸運?爲什麼你會在那裏等着我出現正巧又被我找到。
Rick: I have. Sit down!
裏克:是的,你坐下。
Captain Renault: Put that gun down!
警察局局長:你把槍放下。
Rick: I don't want to shoot you, but I will if you take one more step!
裏克:我不想傷害你,但你要再多走幾步我會開槍的。
Captain Renault: [With amusement] Under the circumstances I will sit down.
警察局局長:好吧,在這種情況下,我會坐下的。
Rick: And remember, this gun is pointed right at your heart.
裏克:記住,我這把槍可是對準了你的心臟。
Captain Renault: That is my least vulnerable spot.
警察局局長:那是我最不怕受傷的地方。
Ilsa: [smiles] I wish I didn't love you so much.
ilsa: 我真希望我從沒如此的愛過你。
06.
Captain Renault: Major Strasser has been shot. Round up the usual suspects.
警察局局長:斯特拉斯長官遇害了,快搜查周圍的嫌疑犯。
[last lines]
Rick: Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
裏克對警察局局長說:我想這是我們友誼的開始。
07.
Well, I was wondering why I’ m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.
我在想,爲什麼我那麼幸運?爲什麼你會在那裏等着我出現正巧又被我找到。
08.
With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.
整個世界快倒下來了,我們卻挑這時候來談戀愛。
09.
I was a fool to fall for a man like you.
我真是傻瓜,竟然愛上你這樣一個人。