當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 素材 > 在公交車上常用的句子彙集

在公交車上常用的句子彙集

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.6W 次

1. Queue up for the bus, please. 乘車請排隊。

在公交車上常用的句子彙集

2. Get on second and get off first. 先下後上。

3. Each of you will have a seat. 每人有座位。

4. Please don’t push, everyone can get a seat. 請不要擠,每個人都會有座。

5. Move on,please. You‘re holding up the passengers. 請上來吧,你擋住大家上車了。

6. Stand back from the door, please. There‘re plenty of seats in the rear. 請不要堵在門口,後面有的`是座位。

7. Is this seat taken? 這個座位有人嗎?

8. Dose anyone sit here? 這兒有人坐嗎?

9. Please move over. 請坐過去一點。

10. To give a seat to the old. 給這位老人讓座。

11. Smoking is not allowed. 不允許吸菸。

12. Take care of your pocket. 照顧好你的錢包(物品)。

13. Is this the bus to the library? 這是去圖書館的公交車嗎?

14. Does this bus go to Hilton Hotel? 這車到不到希爾頓飯店?

15. I’m going to the beach. Is this the right bus, please? 我要去海邊,請問是乘這輛車嗎?

16. No, you’re going to the wrong way. You want number 103 from the Kahala Mall. 不,你乘錯車了。你應該在卡哈拉商場乘103路汽車。

17. Is this the bus that goes by the mall? 這車經過商業街嗎?

18. Where do you want to go? 您要去哪兒?

19. The Workers‘ Stadium. 工人體育館。

20. This is the right bus. 就是坐這路車。

21. Does the bus go there? 這車經過那裏嗎?

22. But the bus doesn’t go there directly. 但是車不能直接到那裏。

23. Do I have to change buses? 我要轉車嗎?

24. But somebody told me this was the right bus to take. 可是有人告訴我是乘這路車。 Where do I change buses? 我在哪兒換車?

25. Where can I change buses to the Workers‘ Stadium? 我在哪兒可以轉車到工人體育館?

26. You have to take the No.26 bus for five stops, and then change to a No.16 bus and get off at the third stop 你得坐5站26路公共汽車,然後換乘16路公共汽車在第三站下車

27. Where can I get it,please? 請問我在哪兒乘這路車?

28. Get off at the next stop, cross the street, and you’ll find the stop not far on your left hand side. 你在下一站下車,過馬路後就會在你左手不遠處看到車站。

29. How many stops from here to the airport? 從這裏到機場有多少個站?

30. How many stops are there before I get there? 到那兒要做多少站?

31. Could you tell me which stop to get off at? 您能告訴我在哪站下車嗎?

32. Will you let me know where to get off? 請您告訴我在哪兒下車好嗎?

33. Certainly. Four more stops after this. I‘ll call out the stops. 當然可以。過了這一站還有4站,我會報站的。

34. Ticket, please. 請出示車票。

35. Have you got the ticket? 你買票了嗎?

36. What is the fare to the library? 到圖書館車費是多少?

37. How much is the fare to the library? 到圖書館要多少錢?

38. How much is the fare? 車費是多少呢?

39. How much is it to that stop? 到那站要多少錢?

40. One ticket to Hilton Hotel. What’s the fare? 一張去希爾頓的票。車費是多少?

41. A dollar. Just drop it in the box, please. But how about the little boy with you? 一美元,請放在錢箱裏。你帶的小男孩交費了嗎?

42. It‘s seventy-five cents for adults and thirty cents for children under twelve. 大人75美分,12歲以下的小孩30美分。

43. Here you are. Two tickets, please. 給你,買兩張票。

44. One and a half yuan. 一元五角。

45. Here’s your change. 找你的零錢。 Excuse me, How about IC card? What‘s the difference? 請問,用IC卡是多少錢呢?有什麼區別嗎?

46. Pay by IC card is cheaper than cash. 用IC卡比現金便宜些。

47. How much cheaper? 便宜多少呢?

48. 6 or 8 jiao, that depends. 便宜6到8角,視情況而定。

49. You can take a seat now. When you ’re ready to get off, remember to press the button near your seat. 現在你找個座位坐下吧,當你要下車時,記得按你座位旁的按鈕。

50. Will you please let me know when I should get off? 該下車的時候,你能告訴我一聲嗎?